I’m a programmer, focused on building apps with Elixir, Phoenix, Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
I also have solid experience in TDD, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ and many other buzzwords.
Senior Software Engineer at XING SE (Oct/2018 - current)
- Working in a few different projects but mostly with Elixir, Phoenix, Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
Senior Developer at Liquid Labs (May/2018 - Sep/2018)
- Built a MVP for an internal project using Python, Flask, PostgreSQL, ReactJS and Redux.
Backend Tech Lead at Wunder Carpool (November/2017 - April/2018)
- Built internal libraries for Elixir node discovery and communication in a Kubernetes deployment.
- Worked on migrating part of our data from PostgreSQL to Neo4j.
- Helped the team getting everything they needed to accomplish their goals.
Senior Backend Engineer at Wunder Carpool (February/2017 - October/2017)
- Initially worked with Ruby on Rails monolith for the backend API, and started building a couple of microservices in Elixir that communicated with the monolith using AMQP and REST APIs. Techs used included Elixir, Phoenix, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis.
- Rebuilt the monolith API from the ground up with Elixir using microservices architecture.
Senior Software Engineer at TIDY Homekeeping (March/2016 - February/2017)
- Worked on the backend building an API using Ruby on Rails, RSpec, PostregeSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, and Docker, which supported multiple web and mobile applications.
- Worked on a small PoC using Elixir and Phoenix.
Software Engineer at Quimbik, Inc. (July/2012 - March/2016)
- Built websites using Ruby on Rails, MySQL and jQuery.
- Built REST APIs with Ruby on Rails that were consumed by mobile apps.
- Worked briefly with languages as Objective-C, Groovy/Grails and Java.
Senior PHP Developer at FPP EDU-Media, Inc. (May/2010 - July/2012)
- Development from scracth of a educational social network (edufindme.com) and management and deplyment of servers utilizing AWS. Techs used in the project included Node.js, Redis, MySQL, PHP and jQuery.
Web Developer at WAD Soluções para Internet (August/2008 - May/2010)
Delphi Developer at BWN Aplicativos (December/2007 - August/2008)
Bachelor in Information Systems at Faculdade de Alagoas (INCOMPLETE) (January/2005 - December/2009)
- English - Fluent
- Portuguese - Fluent (native)
E-mail: email@example.com | Skype: brunoasantos | Github: https://github.com/brsntus | LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/brsntus | XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Bruno_Santos27